Sunday, December 22, 2013

LUMPECTOMY - THE SEQUEL . . . . A Warning and Recipe for Hope



Breast cancer patients rest in peace

Posted by on Jul 27, 2013 in Cancer Research, Life & Health

Go to his blog, above, click Cancer Care, then Cancer 101,and  up pops this post  that I had forgotten about.  (Although I had sworn not to forget it.)

Dr. Salwitz is more optimistic than some hospitals about DCIS in general in another post of his. But what this post prescribes offers my secret hope:  success with no side effects. 

This time I copied and printed the post and hung it on the wall in front of my laptop, where I sit too long and neglect my second walk or my reclining exercises, or my weights (boring).

   I have a perpetual note on my note pad that says:

5 hours a week 

(this figure from Mayo Clinic for cancer prevention) and I'm not up to 5 hours in spite of having a family member who walks at least that much.

Will I finally stick to it?  Do I dare not to?




No comments: