Sunday, March 17, 2019

After Tamoxifen. Something spooky. MIDNIGHT SPECIAL



They're back!

Those scary looking red blobs under the epidermis.  Had them all the times in recent years.  Age ago, the oncologist told me big guys would come in with them, looking as if they'd been beaten up.  But somehow we'd get onto another subject and I never got him to narrow down on what they were or what caused them.

I coasted along, assuming that something...Tamoxifen or maybe Prolia...or both...were attacking my veins or capillaries.

Then in the past months, I almost never had one.  It sure wasn't less stress fluffing up my veins.  Recently, sometimes I didn't have any.

This week?  They're back..a couple big as my little fingernail and bloody-looking.  What is this?

Short time out for quick Google search, which I was planning weeks ago...

Didn't find much of anything.. platelets mentioned..but.   My labs from the oncologist were usually so good he was delighted.  My labs for other tests (from family doctor) are normal. 

Have you had these?  What was the diagnosis?  I don't see the oncologist for a year....so...?

I wish you health.

No comments: