Friday, March 1, 2019

FIRST DAY WITHOUT TAMOXIFEN Midnight Special



Spent a lot of time with my family doctor trying to clean up a few problems.  He is being great about seeing relationships of one or two probably minor problems to each other and what to do.

We didn't even mention Tamoxifen.  But my younger daughter talked with me on the phone and tactfully inquired about how a woman my age could really have any loose estrogen wandering around to get in trouble with a breast cell.  I read a little about that on line last night.

Don't let me get started waking up mornings hoping to find out if I'm "better without it" already, as the oncologist suggested was a possibility.

I have a lot of blessings to be thankful for, and a new prescription as a sort of flag for  starting over.

I wish you health.

No comments: