Friday, September 21, 2018

THE LAST 4 OR 5 POUNDS - True confessions..



I was serious on the 5th about that fact:

The more you bring home of something to eat, the more you eat!

A week or so ago, my daughter was going to the store, asked for my list.  I included "2 or 3 Lara bars."

When she brought my food, she said:  "There are so many bars in here because they had the sale to end all sales."  Yikes.

NO, I don't throw them away, they are healthy food.
Carry one to stay away from Biggie Burger after hours in the doctor's office....
They don't freeze hard enough to make me stop and think.
It's not Halloween, so I don't feel required to give them away.

 Before the end of the day, I had eaten 1 1/4 already.  And the rest of the week, and now... trying to watch myself about them.  Eating more bread and butter is not the solution.

One fact that keeps me from  overdoing is:

When we think we're hungry, we may really be thirsty.  So I check on whether I'm drinking enough water.  Or decaf.  (Or, we may just want another bar.)


I wish you health.


No comments: