Saturday, June 17, 2017

PROLIA and other questions pt 2 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL



Saw the doctor yesterday.  He told me that Prolia is a two-year program.  I decided not to worry about it.  Then he said since I had osteoporosis when I started, I might need Prolia more than this two years.  Then I DID decide to worry about it..  But so far, so good.  

 But is it working?  He will send me for a 2nd year scan.  He had no definite answer on why the first scan was so uncomfortable.  I do know I have a funny hip....will ask tech during next scan.

I told him I had no effects from the fall to my knees when the kid in the pickup was crowding me up against the sidewalk a couple of weeks ago.      I need the scan anyway.

The very weird discoloration after getting overheated, last week and the "full-body warm flashes" also seem to him normal (not sure if that's for my age instead of Tamox.)

I'll check with his office next week to see if I'm to get the bone scan before this 4th Prolia, or after. It may not matter either way.  Am kind interested to see if that right hip is significantly better.

I wish you health.

No comments: