Saturday, August 13, 2016

Twitter tonight --article on IORT (surgery including radiation) in San Diego area, CA

An MRI visual of a breast with breast cancer opens this article on interoperative radiation treatment.

Can't tell if the short article suggests this may be a newer form of IORT.  I wish I had all my other IORT text and refs at my fingertips, but tonight I don't.  I supposedly can't ever have a second lumpectomy because I already had too much radiation with The Boost. Whether that would include my other breast, I don't know.

So this may be info you already have.  But the text is clear and easy to read.

Copy or type this in your browser line and have a look.


https://timesofsandiego.com/tech/2016/08/12/tri-city-medical-center-offers-new-treatment-for-breast-cancer/

I wish you health.

No comments: