Friday, January 10, 2020

AFTER TAMOXIFEN quickie



Saw my oncologist this week.  We didn't talk about cancer med, but about the cane, the knee,my response to falling at my age... (more about that later).

And of course appointments like the old favorite mammogram His order as usual says with ultra sound "if required." It's typed a little funny.  I need to insist when I get there that he means :if required.  Or am I more nervous this year?  It's dangerous when they say before next appointment.  So many reasons to delay.

With all that, I completely forgot to mention that I haven't had any of those bloody marks under my skin for some time!  If they were responding to Tamox all those years, that part may be over.   

For now, I'm content not to worry about after effects.


I wish you health.





No comments: