Monday, December 5, 2016

"Immune System Unleashed...can attack"


nytimes.com

"Immune System, Unleashed by Cancer Therapies, Can Attack Organs"


Read the article. Google it.   I was unnerved by the points of view.  And I urge you to follow the links.  There may be more news on this later from NYT or more encouraging news.  Or not.
The weight of the findings there may be counteracted by different findings.  Or we may be feeling cheated by science's haste.

If I were known to be dying of cancer, (instead of crossing my fingers for my yearly diagnostic mammo,) I would probably be desperate.  If I were in horrible pain, I would be very desperate.    Maybe I would wish I hadn't read this article.  Maybe I would be grateful I did read it. 

Don't we all need to start asking A LOT MORE QUESTIONS?

No comments: