Saturday, February 13, 2010

What we're up to

Are you ever just really mad about what you need that you can't buy, about how you're treated at the mammogram department, even about what you read in women's magazines? Every time I've said: I'm mad as hell, and I'm going to write that store (or that group or whoever) a letter, I've read somewhere that another woman is mad as hell about the same thing. If I'm mad about pants that don't fit or pants that no sensible woman would pay for, another woman is mad about trying to buy pants, too. Sometimes a lot of women.

Sometimes I do write the letter. And sometimes, like the letter I wrote to a certain hospital, the results were delightful and surprising!

Now I'm going to write the letters here, and you can write back. I'm even going to write to stores and restaurants and hospitals I think are doing a wonderful job. But don't you think pants are a good place to start?

1 comment:

Kaye Fleming said...

For sure it's hard to find a great fitting pair of jeans!