Friday, May 22, 2020

WHILE YOU'RE IN THERE, Keep it safe to breathe

There's a new thing on the web this morning from some realtors that has some sense:

"SCIENTISTS RECOMMEND THESE TEN METHODS TO DISINFECT YOUR HOME"

It was under HOME OWNERSHIP  from some realtors....


A lot of things to think about:

And a few easy  to remember:

"If there's an odor:",....there are germs - or words. to that effect.
and
" look for labels that the EPA has tested and approved with words “disinfect” and “sanitize.”  Yes, I'm swiping their quotes.

They insist sponges must be replaced often, and some cleaning rags must just be thrown away.  It does make sense if you can afford to do it.  They didn't use the word icky, but you know when the time has come.

My Clorox empty does not say epa or not in letters big enough to read.  But I'll probably get another one. I keep a dilute Clorox water sprayer.  And even use it to get slippery soap traces off the tub. I keep a Clorox rag near the front door, but it's too thick,and could collect dust - I'll replace it. 

For certain fabric surfaces and odors, even carpet or my shoes, whatever, I have a vinegar water sprayer.   (The smell goes away when it dries.)

Now some important  advice for you who are tough enough to stand up to the challenge.  
Food that falls on the floor must be thrown away. 

 No sneaking a bite. They don't tell where to buy ear plugs if your toddler was the owner of that cookie.


I wish you health.





No comments: