Saturday, May 16, 2020

VIRUS HANDWASHING...And Its New Problem


I was busy getting out of the car.  For a second, a finger nail seemed to catch on my jacket.  Next day, it happened again.  I finally examined it under the bathroom vanity light and ...
 

The whole top layer of a nail on my right hand was tearing off, and stiff enough to  crack and tear at the edge. Quick! A little bandage before it gets worse.

Wanting royal finger nail perfection is one thing...but who expects anything like stiff  and torn enough to catch on a coat, yet fragile enough to peel away?

Went straight to  the laptop, of course.  Mayo clinic  had fingernail news  as I dug past the virus news And...
...Surprise!  Peeling can be caused by things like vitamin needs or..excessive  hand washing!

I had no noticeable vitamin problems to cause peeling, so..


Start with the prescribed minutes scrubbing.   Then I just push the bottle top on the Essential Lemon lotion, rub lotion on, and go.

I couldn't picture a man doing that...certainly not if anyone's looking.

Was I ever behind the times. Back to the laptop...and you probably knew: there are hand creams for guys whether you dig ditches, dig around in files, or dig for the prescription pad.  And they don't all pretend to be for work.  Some are luxury - to fit about any budget. You can probably order them by mail...So whether you don't  want to scratch your girl, the new baby, the new client, or your own skin-- the stuff you need is probably ready to buy.

(It wouldn't hurt to give a thought to your vitamins, though, but that of course is not  medical advice.)

I wish you health.

No comments: