Wednesday, August 14, 2019

BATHROOM FALL? JUST PULL Midnight Special

If you live in a building big enough to have those cords on the bedroom and bath walls so you can pull to summon police, or firemen, did you ever need to pull one?

I've never had to use one, but recently three people have given me two insights to share:
First, seeing my apartment,one remarked that the cords were in bedroom and bath, yet I spend 80  or 90 per cent of my time in the big living room, with no cord.

Two more told me they only put the cord in the tub, which is the one place I might not only fall, but not be able to get up

The next night, in the kitchen, my knee buckled for the first time in years.  It was a little shaky for a couple of days, so I felt dependent on the cane.

When mild exercise doesn't help, and I need a shampoo, I know where to put that cord!

I wish you health.


No comments: