Thursday, August 6, 2020

WHAT DID YOU HATE ABOUT SCHOOL? WHAT SHOULD KIDS BE SPARED TODAY?



I hated being the odd-one-out.  G wiuess that time down on the floor at home trying to read the Gary Post and the Trib while they were laid there to keep grownups from slipping on the newly scrubbed kitchen and hall.  Needs rewrite.

I hated that the first grade teacher made me be the one who held the flash cards for the class while she did whatever....Result: the beginnings of an 11 year life of misery and being hated.

I hated that the doctor (or my parents' forcing him) made me the one with the huge man's green metal lunch box full of stuff I coudn't finish at lunch, so had to eat at afternoon recess when everyone else could play on the metal playground stuff outside. 

And set the mood for the rest until will into high sch
Did you get homeowrk?

 Did you love or hate giving a report in front of class? 

Did they still teach penmanship when you were in gradeschool??

Let it hang out here.  Bet you'll get plenty of sympathy or at least a chance to smile

Did your science teacher need a lot of TUMS/[]]\\

No comments: