Saturday, September 21, 2019

Knee BUCKLED? YIKES A Rant MIDNIGHT SPECIAL




It was after two tough weeks of working on the apartment.  Of course, the first reliable big-hospital opinion I saw on knees buckling assured me that a knee buckling could lead to falling.  (I knew that. But ...but...)  Okay, it could.  I'm very gently exercising the muscles that support my kneecap, avoiding standing too long on hard surfaces,  trying not to prove anything by carrying too many groceries too far, too fast.  And I keep the cane with me in case of in case.  Fact:  I haven't been very religious about exercises my Pth knows that I know.  If it ever stops thundering and rain storming, I will see the doctor about this.



Remember, if you got any medical advice from this blog it would be:  Tell your doctor about everything.  I wish you health.








No comments: