Sunday, April 7, 2019

BUT THEN...What the.....



 All thru February, I'd been inching slowly back up from the goal weight I had reached.  And I'd made a note at times that my ankles and feet were swelling.  But mostly no after-Tamox problems.

Somewhere along in there,I had seen my family doctor, mentioned the ankles, told him I was retaining water.  I wasn't ready for water pills; told him and my lab tech that I was using the drinking more water cure, keeping hydrated.

Read my trusted parts of the med advice on the web, took notes

March 1
Asked family doctor if he had any really mild diuretics.  He phoned in Rx for a thiazide pill, my secret choice, for 90 days.  Guess there's no instant cure.

Promise I'll let you know if something happens that isn't water but that could be Tamoxifen.

I wish you health.

No comments: